Seattle Visitor Information
NOAA's Western Regional Center
7600 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115
PMEL is located on NOAA's Western Regional Center about 30 minutes north of the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, near the Montlake and University District neighborhoods and the University Village Shopping Center.
Directions to PMEL Seattle from airport:
- Follow airport signs to "Freeways North". Take Route 518 to I-5 North to Seattle.
- Exit I-5 at NE 45th Street, exit 169.
- Turn right onto NE 45th St. Follow NE 45th St. east through the University District and past the University Village. The street eventually winds north and becomes Sand Point Way NE. Pass Magnuson Park. The entrance to the NOAA Western Regional Center (WRC) is just north of the park.
- At the "NOAA Western Regional Center" sign, turn right onto the campus.
- Follow the signs to the guard shack. You will need to show a government issue ID to the guards. Parking is free.
Government rate hotels close to PMEL Seattle:
Silver Cloud Inn 5035 25th NE, Seattle WA 98105 | 1-800-205-6940 or 206-526-5200 | 3.5 miles from PMEL | Complimentary local van shuttles to PMEL
Hotel Deca 4507 Brooklyn NE, Seattle WA 98105 | 206-634-2000 | 4.1 miles from PMEL
University Motel Suites 4731 12th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105 | 206-522-4724 | 4.3 miles from PMEL
Hampton Inn & Suites 9550 1st Ave NE, Seattle WA 98115 | 206-522-6991 | 4.5 miles from PMEL | Complimentary shuttles within 3 miles of the hotel (Will Open December 1, 2016)
Watertown Hotel 4242 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle WA 98105 | 1-866-944-4242 or 206-826-4242 | 4.6 miles from PMEL
University Inn 4140 Roosevelt Wy NE, Seattle WA 98105 | 206-632-5055 or 1-800-733-3855 | 4.6 miles from PMEL
Hotel Nexus 2140 Northgate Way, Seattle WA 98133 | 206-365-0700 or 1-800-435-0754 | 5.1 miles from PMEL