Printing in Ferret

   Hello ferreters, I am new with ferret and don't know how to print. I run GUI, then I choose
File - Print Setup . There I enable printing with settings:

         Printer : Default
        Orientation : Auto
        Copies : 1

   Everything seems to be OK but when I plot something and try to print it I get this message:

   ERROR: metafile.plt is not a file name
   ERROR: You made a syntax error near -l cps
   Script to translate Ferret's Graphics metafile(s) to Postscript
   Usage: ......

   Please help!!  thanks