(Fwd) Re: Vertical integrals

Simon,

	Unfortunately, I will only be able to suggest some things for you to
try since there isn't enough info in your message to diagnose it fully.

So, since you are going from 0 to the bottom - here are things to try:

1) What it the value of Integrand for z>H(x,y)? If it is set to a value that
ferret knows is bad, then you can just integrate over the full range of z:

yes? let Integral = Integrand[z=@DIN]

Where the values are bad, ferret will leave them out of the calculation.

2) Define a variable with an if test:

yes? let dinter = if z gt H then Integrand
yes? let Integral = dinter[z=@DIN]

Mark

--
 Mark Verschell                     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
 verschell@neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov    Code 970/Lab. for Hydrospheric Proc.