Re: fill or shade with pattern

Toni,

	I have done this in a limited way with shading (cross-hatching using
ALINE), but it is very tedious and complicated. What I now do instead is to
contour the variable and output it as a gif (or postscript) file and then use
photoshop or a similar program to fill the contours with whatever pattern I
want.

	Mark

--
 Mark Verschell                     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
 verschell@neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov    Code 970/Lab. for Hydrospheric Proc.