RE: Looping through varables in a data set

Hi,

Just tought I'd let the mail list know how I solved the problem for now.

I made use of the LAS Perl modules and wrote a little perl script
to generate a go script which then Ferret runs.  The script is somewhat
customized for my data, but if you have a similar need I'm willing to
share it.

-Mike

http://www.mbari.org/rd/iag.htm

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744